40th Annual Rotary Health Fair
Saturday, November 4th, 2023
9am-1pm | Homer High School
Standards for Rotary Health Fair Exhibitors 2023
The purpose of the Rotary Health Fair is to promote individual wellness and to encourage individuals to lead healthier lives. The Rotary
Health Fair invites exhibitors to provide learning centers to promote their particular educational message. Learning centers encourage
active involvement in learning about health and wellness.
1. Exhibitors must complete and return the exhibitor Application Form which includes the Waiver of Liability acknowledging they
have read and agree to abide by the Standards for Rotary Health Fair Exhibitors. Upon approval by the Health Fair Committee,
the exhibitor will be notified if they have been approved and may participate.
2. Exhibitors are encouraged to provide handouts and free promotional items. No fees may be assessed for any purpose.
3. Exhibits must be staffed at all times from the time the Fair opens at 9:00 am until it closes at 1 p.m. Exhibitors agree to be ready
when the doors open and not to break down any portion of the booth until 1 p.m. Exhibitors who do not comply may not be
invited back in future years. Each exhibitor will be responsible for setting up his/her own exhibit the evening before the fair or
the morning of the fair between 7:30 and 9:00 a.m. All exhibits must be identified with the name of the organization. The
identification must be above or next to the exhibit and be no larger than 2’x3’.
4. Exhibit learning centers must contribute to the overall theme of the Rotary Health Fair, which is to promote wellness and
encourage individuals to lead healthier lives, or provide information concerning health services available in the community.
Advertising, banners, or displays for the purpose of selling products or services is not allowed.
5. Exhibit learning centers should be attractive and reflect careful preparation to invite interaction between participant and exhibitor.
Materials considered offensive or inappropriate for young children may not be exhibited in public view at the health fair. These
include but are not limited to.
a) Pictures or depictions of murder, maiming or trauma or the results thereof; and
b) Nudity or sexually explicit materials such as those relating to childbirth, violent trauma, or obscene language.
6. Soliciting any group or individual is not allowed, including but not limited to
a) Selling or offering to sell a product or services including making appointments for services or products;
b) Taking participant’s personal information for future solicitation or activities involving petition signing;
c.) Describing or advertising specific services as a goal of the display.
d.) Raffles, fundraising or ticket sales of any kind
e.) Only upon request of the consumer may an exhibitor dispense information.
f.) All materials must be contained in your booth and not distributed elsewhere throughout the Rotary Health
7. When exhibitors representing politically charged or opposite viewpoints on health promotion cannot settle differences by
themselves and if their differences disrupt the smooth running of the Rotary Health Fair, the disputants will be asked to leave.
Harassment of participants or staff will be grounds for dismissal from the site.
8. The Rotary Health Fair Committee has the authority to dismiss an exhibitor from the site if these standards are not met.
Exhibitors who do not comply with the standards may be prohibited from participation in the future.
9. Late applications will not be included in the Rotary Health Fair marketing due to media deadlines, and will be placed on a
10. As a celebration of community health, we are mindful of health regulations and respect the community health requirements of
large events. Therefore be will provide masks and sanitizer during the events. Vendors are encouraged to follow health
protocols as needed at the time of the fair. We will keep you updated as things may change.
11. Final decisions regarding standards and exhibitor participation rests with the Rotary Health Fair Committee.